Email

Instagram

Facebook

Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Zen Bouquet: Missing You!

Hello there friends!
My family and I are back from an amazing vacation. It was so nice to escape the cold in Spokane for a little while ;)

I'm pretty sure this card changed designs about three times. I love the black card stock along with the striking bright colors, but I also love the beauty of the black and white masked heart, which you'll see in the video. It could totally go both ways and be great.




Below is a super quick video tutorial on making this card! If you'd rather watch on the Honey Bee Stamps YouTube channel....please click HERE!

You'll see the beautiful black and white heart when I pull of the mask. I wondered if I should have left it like that and added a beautiful sentiment. I guess that's another card for another day!

Video:





I colored the floral image with Distress Ink. Choosing Pinks, Reds, and Greens for the leaves. Black card stock was trimmed to 5.5 by 4.25 and then trimmed again just on each side to let a small bit of white show. I cut the same heart in the black card stock and popped it off of the white card stock with foam tape.





The missing you greeting is from the Blah Humbunny stamp set. I curved it to match the heart shape in my Mini Misti. I stamped it in Nuvo Clear Mark Ink and then covered it in gold embossing powder. Making sure my heat tool was good and hot, I heat the powder until it was nice and smooth. I adhered Enchanted Plum Sequin Mix onto the center of the flowers with liquid adhesive and the Jewel Picker tool.

Supplies:


http://linkdeli.com/widget.js?1517570750022

No comments:

Post a Comment