Email

Instagram

Facebook

Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Merry & Bright Spotlight Greeting: Honey Bee Stamps



Hello everyone!
For today's project, I made this spectacular greeting stamp the highlight of my card! This new stamp is called Merry and Bright and has so many uses. I started by stamping the sentiment in Nuvo Clear Mark Ink and then covering it in Platinum Embossing Powder. Using my heat tool, I made sure the powder was set nice and smooth.



Next, I stamped all of the accessory images from the Blah Humbunny stamp set around the greeting. Most of the little images were colored with Copic Markers. The silver bells were painted with the Starry Colors water color set. This set of paints has beautiful metallics. The bells are painted with White Gold. I used a black glaze pen to add details onto some of the images.



The white puff trim was added to the Santa hats by using a glue pen to cover the desired area and then adding Wow! White Puff Embossing Powder. This stuff is so cool! It gets puffier the more layers you add ;)  The final little touch was adding a few Pirate Black Half Pearls. I love these things! They add the perfect dimension and shine!

Supplies:


http://linkdeli.com/widget.js?1510309329151

No comments:

Post a Comment