Email

Instagram

Facebook

Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Partial Die Cutting | Honey Bee Stamps

Welcome back!

Today I'm sharing a partial die cut technique. I never seem to remember this great way to get more use from my dies.





I used the HBS A2 Double Stitched Frames and the Forest Friends stamps and dies to create this "almost" one layer card. Attached below is a video tutorial with all the details on making this card project. I hope you'll stick around and check it out! If you'd rather watch on our YouTube Channel.....click HERE! 

Video:



Thank you all for checking out the video! A detailed list of supplies used in the video can be found at the end of this post.




I stamped the cute little Forest Friends onto Neenah Desert Storm card stock. I used the partial die cut technique, detailed in the video above, to make the stitched window for the critters to stand. The image was colored very simply with Prismacolor Pencils.  I ink blended the background using Distress Oxide Inks. From bottom to top they are: Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, and Fossilized Amber. I added Nuvo Drops in Dandelion and Ripened Pumpkin for just a bit of confetti in the corners.

Supplies:


http://linkdeli.com/widget.js?1507549983387

No comments:

Post a Comment