Email

Instagram

Facebook

Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Rustic Fall Wreath: Country Wreath Stamp Set from Honey Bee Stamps!




  Hey there!
For today's rustic fall wreath, I pulled out an oldie but goodie stamp set. The Country Wreath stamp set includes pieces to make a wreath for any season. I'm so ready for the crisp fall weather and the warm colors of autumn!





I've added a process video below! I hope you'll stick around and check it out. If you'd rather watch on our YouTube channel, click HERE!

Video:




Thank you for watching! If you like any of the supplies I used, you can find them in the supply list below this post;)





To start out,  I heat embossed the wreath, hugs stamp, and berries in Antique Gold embossing powder. I first prepped the paper with anti static powder and then used Nuvo Clear Mark Ink to stamp the images. I'm loving the Nuvo brand of embossing ink! The pad is super juicy and produces a nice clean image. I stamped the maple leaf in Hero Arts Ombre Autumn ink. This ink pad has a beautiful variation of fall colors that's just gorgeous. The rest of the images were stamped in Distress Inks. The colors are: Barn Door, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Spiced Marmalade, and Fossilized Amber. There is a soft halo of Mustard seed around and over the finished wreath. After stamping...you can take a clean cloth and lightly wipe away ink that sits on top of the smooth embossing powder.





I added a few Nuvo drops to finish off the card. Autumn Red and Bottle Green are the larger dots. The super small dots are Copper Penny. To get the tiny splatter like drops, I just barely "kissed" the drop coming out of the container onto the paper. After drying, I added the finished panel onto coordinating card stock and this one's all done!
Thanks for stopping by today!!


Supplies:


http://linkdeli.com/widget.js?1504773905636

4 comments:

  1. This wreath is so Gorgeous!! I watched the video awhile ago, and I do that on my tv sometimes so I can't leave comments......But this is so beautiful I have had it in my shopping cart ever since debating when (not if) I will buy this. Thank You 😊!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... whatcountyamiin.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Organic Honey

    ReplyDelete