Email

Instagram

Facebook

Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Hello Fall!


Happy Fall Friends!





I'm sharing a bright and easy fall card using 2 of the brand new Honey Bee Stamps sets. It was fun and relaxing to sit and color the mix of leaves, taking inspiration from the changing colors outside. I have attached the whole process in making this card below. I hope that you'll stick around and check it out. If you rather watch on the YouTube channel, please click HERE!


Video:


 Thank you for watching! All of the supplies used in this video are listed below the post.


I started by stamping all of the leaves onto Bristol Card Stock with Versafine Black Onyx Ink. This ink is water friendly, so it's perfect to use with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and watercolors. I chose fall colors from my collection of markers and simply brushed a bit of pigment onto the leaves. I loved trying different mixes of the colors to get a beautiful autumn blend.




After adding the pigment, I dipped my paintbrush into water and very simply spread the color around. Using a heat tool, I made sure all of the images were nice and dry.





For the greeting, I used the shadow die found in the Gather Together Honey Cuts Die Set and cut it from the leaf painted background. I used coordinating card stock and cut the Hello letters, found in the same die set. I popped the whole Hello greeting up with foam tape. I stamped and heat embossed the word Fall (also in the Gather Together stamp set) onto black card stock. I simply added a bit of adhesive and slide it under the raised Hello. The River Agate Dew Drops were added with just a small dab of liquid adhesive.

Supplies:


http://linkdeli.com/widget.js?1506328142896




1 comment:

  1. That's a very lovely fall card. I've seen it on the Honey Bee's blog and I loved it !

    ReplyDelete