Email

Instagram

Facebook

Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Stretching my stamps with the Zen Ocean Stamp Set from Honey Bee Stamps!

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog.

Today I'm stretching the use of the Zen Ocean Stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps! I love to think of new ways to use my stamps and dies.




Below I have attached a video of the whole process in making this card. I hope you'll take a few minutes and check it out! If you'd like to watch from our YouTube channel please go HERE! As always, if you enjoyed the video, I appreciate the thumbs up! BEE sure to subscribe so you don't miss anything from Honey Bee Stamps!

Video:





Thanks for checking out the video! All of the supplies used in this video are in the supply list added to the end of this post ;)




I just love all the swirls and waves in the design of this huge stamp! I thought it would be so cool to cut along some of the edges to create a new look for this stamp. After using the Misti to stamp 2 of the large images and some accessory images, I fussy cut the large "wave" design and then all of the smaller images I wanted to include on the finished design.





I adhered the "wave" design on to navy card stock, butting the straight edge up to the edge of the card. I then popped up all the fish and seashell images onto the design using small bits of foam tape. To add a bit of shimmer to each popped up images, I used a Clear Wink of Stella pen.





The beautiful sentiment is from the Mermaid Song Stamp set! I cannot say enough about the greetings included in this set. They are fantastic to mix and match, and are a must have for all of your under the sea themed projects! I stamped the greeting with Versamark Watermark Ink and then covered it with platinum embossing powder. Using a heat tool, I heat set the powder until it was nice and smooth. The sparkly gems on this card are from the Unicorn Rhinestone embellishment pack. I love that these little gems are flat backed, so they are super easy to adhere. AND....they include every color in the rainbow!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:


http://linkdeli.com/widget.js

1 comment:

  1. Lovely design and choice of colors. I only recently discovered honey bee stamps. Love the designs

    ReplyDelete