Email

Instagram

Facebook

Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Happy Birthday Celebration! Featuring: Honey Bee Stamps!


Hello and welcome back!


I wanted find ways to stretch the use of my new stamp and dies sets!  The bottle, from Message In A Bottle, makes the perfect champagne or wine bottle! Depending on the color of card stock or color you add, there are tons of ways to use the bottle and cork that come in this set.





Below I have added a quick process video on exactly how I made,  and what supplies were used to make this birthday card. I hope you'll take a couple minutes to check it out. If you'd rather watch it on YouTube, please check it out HERE!

Video:



All of the supplies used for this card and video are listed at the end of this post ;)




I chose  to make my champagne pink! I used Distress Oxide Ink in Worn Lipstick. I stamped all of the spraying part first with a stamp from the Celebration Box stamp set. Next, I used the brand new Under Water Scene Stencil to add all of the bubbles. The bottle was colored and stamped in Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink. I cut the Celebrate sentiment from Rose Gold Glittered Card Stock. The same glitter card stock was used as a layer under the bottle panel. To add just a touch more sparkle, I adhere several Wedding Band Rhinestones with Nuvo Liquid Adhesive. I'm loving these new rhinestones! They are flat-backed and so easy to add to your projects!




To coordinate with the celebrate on the front, I stamped "It's Your Birthday" on the inside with the Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink. The bubbles are found in the Celebration Box Stamp set.  To finish off the inside I added a few more rhinestones! There you have it! An easy way to transform your Message In A Bottle Stamps and Dies into champagne or even wine! I can't wait to see what you guys create with your bottles!

Supplies:


http://linkdeli.com/widget.js
 

No comments:

Post a Comment